Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Blog Makeover.

السلام عليكم ورحمة وبركاته

A while ago I was like a bit confused on what topic I wanna write about. It's almost the same everytime when I'm ready in front of the laptop or PC, wishing to write and post a new entry and suddenly all the things fade away. It's common. Okay. Without mumbling or writing a very long introduction as usual, tada! You see the difference on my blog. See? See? See? Sea? The tab and the cursor. I put a love shape beside this blog title on the tab. You know when someone like ME who really free and don't have any work to do, so the result come out like this! For bloggers whose their blogs looks nice, congratulations to them! Actually, it's not that easy to make your blog looks nice. You need to do some research, finding, and study more on the things u wanna add/edit. I'm a bit attracted to the animated banners. So, that's why I've done some findings on how to make the animated banners. I've already download the software actually. And later maybe i'll create my own animated banner. Later = without knowing and planning when I'm gonna create the banner. =.=" And the cursor too. You can see my name following the cursor. Oh ya! I've changed the colour of the chat box too. It's nice to try editing my blog. Hehe. That's all for now.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: