Friday, April 1, 2011

Speaking London.

السلام عليكم ورحمة وبركاته

Memorizing when i was in primary school, I feel worst. I'm really bad in English. When I was in standard 3, I even don't know what's the meaning of 'Fill in the blanks'. Worst right? Then, my parents sent me to an English class. But, there's still no change. Not no change, but a bit difference. Only a bit difference than before. I still remember I got C for my English in UPSR. Really sad.

Then later, when i was in secondary school. I didn't remember in detail. But my parents sent me to an English tuition class same with my younger sister. The teacher quite strict. Remember one thing. She asked me what is root word. I know the meaning in Malay but i refused to tell her. She asked me to ask a junior there. Junior here means someone younger than me. I didn't ask the junior. She called me again then she explained to me. Really feel embarrassed at that time. But until now, I'm really thankful to her. Because of that, because of the strictness she had for her students, my English become better. Even though I'm not an expert in speaking or writing in English, but still my English become better. Praise to be God. Thanks to my parents too!

When I was in secondary, my performance in English proved when my English marks start to increase. When I was in form 3, in the first exam, I got 70 (if I'm not mistaken) for my English. I told my parents. I'm really happy. At the time, for me, 70 is quite higher mark. In mid exam, I got 75 for my English. Really happy. In the same year, I took PMR. Praise to be God, I got 'A' for my English. Finally.

When I was in form 4 and form 5, I'm still attending for the English class. But the way she teached me also different as I grew up and my English also become better. When I was in form 4, my english teacher at school, she said to me that my English writing is quite good. I don't know what to say at that time as my English vocab is not much as others. But i'm really happy for that. I told my parents then they smiled at me. Really happy to see my parents smile. She even mentioned my name to the other class to refer my essay. One of my friend told me that. But i know that my English still weak.


I think that's all for this entry. I already feel asleep but I don't want to sleep yet. I wanna watch Korean Drama. Thanks for reading!

No comments: