Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's a celebration day!

Assalamualaikum

Hey guys! I'm still stay awake here while the others are taking their nap. Fine, it's me. With the insomnia, NOT amnesia, their sounds maybe almost the same but they are totally different, their meaning! With the insomnia, sometimes I'm still online, doing things I wanna do. Fine, fine. You know this entry should be done in 1 or 2 weeks before. But I had no idea to write. There's still some pending list of entries in draft. I keep deleting them cause there are too many and the ideas are already lost. But tonight, while having a look of some pictures in my handset and decided to write new entry related to that.



See the picture above? You might be can guess what is going on that night. It's just two pictures I had the chance to snap cause everyone looks like starving for the food. LOL. After some times having our dinner at the same restaurant, we had a try on other restaurant nearby. And the food there really impressed me! Yeah, I would suggest you to go to that restaurant. But unfortunately, I don't remember the name.

Ops, I'm just being excited to tell you about the food without telling you what is going on that night. A 15-years-old girl got flying colours in her PMR and here we go! We are celebrating her. I thought she would never (we named her as no name) had any feeling about the result is coming out cause she looks very calm like nothing had happened. When I ask her what does she feels, she answered me, for what I'm scared about? I'm already done the exam. Fine! It's her, no name. But yeah, what she said is true. If it was me (years before), I surely become nervous eventhough JPJ test is more scarier, hehhehheh. Well, she's actually nervous! Yeah, that's a fact! *sigh*

No name never asked for anything everytime she got flying colours that's why we are enjoyed the good food. I like their ikan bakar the most. Hey, I'm starting to say about food again. Hope that she can maintain and improve more. Good job no name! And because of her success, there's somebody who inspired by her to get success too. May she get the success. Ameen.

p/s: For those who haven't watch Real Steel, you should watch that as the film was really great!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: